The name MAC is an acronym which designates the 3 principal activities of the group namely Machine Tools, Automation, and CNC Services. The company was conceptualized in 1991 by a group of technocrats with wide experience in CNC Machine Tools and Servicing with a “Vision to be one of the Reputed Turnkey Solution Providers” to engineering Industry. The group has been fairly successful in achieving the set Vision and has a large number of customers in Government, Corporate and Small scale sectors.
Our group specializing in providing Turnkey support, Energy Saving solution, Remote Monitoring Systems, Industrial Automation, Development of Test Rigs to following Industries:
- Automobile and Auto Components
- Dies, Moulds and Fixtures
- Aerospace & Auto Comp. Manufacturing
- Pumps and valves
- Heavy engineering Precision & Electric Parts
- MAC Group was started in 1991 as a service centre for CNC controllers & servo drives by the promoter, J Nagarajan with a Masters degree in Engineering (Control System), based on his experience of working for 5 years in Fanuc Service Center.
- It was an instant success in automotive sector and due to demand from customers in 1993 CNC India was separately formed to cater the needs of economical effective mechanical solution in the same industries. Today, CNC India caters to the services of Annual Maintenance Contracts of CNC machines, retrofitting of CNC controllers, mechanical/ hydraulic fixtures for Machine Tools, laser calibration of CNC machines etc. Added to that, CNC India is also the authorized distributor for Mitsubishi Cutting Tools. It caters to the whole of South India.
- In 1994 Hoshi Tools Pvt Ltd was started to design and manufacture cost cutting special tools supplying to all auto companies, manufacturers and other engineering industries using CNC machines. It caters mainly to South India, Pune and Delhi
- Mac Machine Tools & Automation was authorized in 1994 to become Rockwell Automation system integrator and also sell capital goods like CNC machines. After growing successfully as an integrator serving a wide variety of industries for almost a decade, MAC was appointed as distributor for RA in 2006 and ever since it has grown at a faster pace with 25 member strong force with functional areas of sales, marketing, logistics and inventory management, finance, human resources and customer support services in place.
- This experience gives us unique insight into customer needs at each step starting from automation concept and design phase, through implementation and testing phase, to maintenance phase, finally ending in optimization and upgrade phase.
- We are able to support OEM and integrators with the most optimum technical solution at best possible price.
- We have a dedicated and experienced field sales team that follows a disciplined selling process to maintain close intimacy with customer base and manage sales pipeline efficiently.
- We have a marketing function to maintain and implement a marketing event calendar, follow up on the feedback received from events and conduct surveys to discover new leads.
- We have a team of dedicated technical specialists and service engineers to provide:
- Close pre-sales support like:
- Application studies
- Proof-of-concept tests
- Post-sales service and support to customers.
- Close pre-sales support like: